MJ

The one i was talking about is just a cheap thing from walmart...with it you
get the pans, an injector for filling, and a book. these ones you just bake
in the oven. I used the recipes that came with it and i am not sure if i did
something wrong or what but they were disgusting... i might try them one
more time just for good measure.
"james a. finley" > wrote in message

> "sf" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:53:37 -0500, Scott
> > > wrote:

> dinner
> > >
> > > Not true at all. I've made very good baked doughnuts.

> > I still have one of those donut maker thingies sitting on a
> > shelf somewhere. It's a cross between baked and fried if I
> > remember correctly.
> >
> > Although I prefer the real fried ones too, but the donut
> > maker ones were very good hot out of the maker. My only
> > regret was buying the two holer and not the four holer,
> > because they take something like 10 minutes to bake which
> > meant making a batch of donuts took forever.
> >
> > sf
> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> Are you refering to an electric donut maker? I have one but I have lost

the
> recipe booklet that came with it. Do you have a recipe that you could

post?