"cashier of cinema" > wrote in message
om...
> suppose they wanna send you out into space for 3 urs.
> the spaceship is the size of large living room where you must eat,
> sleep, read, etc. there are separate compartments for showering and
> peeooing.
>
> it's gonna be a bummer, out in space and isolated from rest of
> mankind.
> however, you get to request 3 yr supply of anything you want plus one
> companion and two animals for the trip. after the trip is over, you
> have to give up whatever still remains, so no sense is asking for
> diamonds and gold. it's gotta be stuff you can use. by the way, the
> high-tech storage room can preserve fresh fruits and veggies and such.
>
> my choices:
>
> co-astronaut of choice: winona ryder
>
> pets of choice: a dog and pig
>
> 1000 sirloin steaks.
> 500 lbs of beef ribs(i prefer pork but i don't eat the noble hog)
> 400 lbs of 90% lean ground beef
> 10 legs of lamb
> 30 corned beef
> 50 skirt steaks
> 30 packs of vienna beef hotdogs
> 50 trouts
> 20 catfish
> 20 red snappers
> 50 giant crabs
> 100 lobsters
> 1000 shrimps
> 300 crawfish
> 50 chicken
> 300 fresh oysters
> 3 turkeys
> 10 cans of caviar(cuz i never tried em)
>
> 1000 lbs of potatoes
> 500 heads of lettuce
> 3000 tomatoes
> 5000 mushrooms
> 1000 cucumbers
> 20 jars of kosher pickles
> 50 jars of olives
>

> 500 lbs of flour
> 200 loaves of bread
> 200 bagels
> 200 croissants
> 200 italian bread
> 30 boxes of oatmeal
> 100 boxes of frosted shredded wheat
>
> 50 apple pies
> 20 pumpkin pies
> 10 cans of whipcream
> 6 birthday cakes
> 300 donuts
>
> 3 cans of coffee
> 1000 packs of green tea
>
> 20 lbs of salt
> 500 lbs of sugar
> 50 jars of honey
>
> 100 gallons of milk
> 2000 containers of yogurt
>
> 10,000 cans of hogfood
> 7000 cans of dogfood
> 50 bags of supersize dry hogfood
> 20 bags of supersize dry dogfood
>
> ... to continue...
>

> p.s. can you imagine a zero gravity shower? that'd be cool! the water
> would shoot out at you, float and splatter all over the place and be
> sucked thru vacuum holes in the wall.

0. Ignoring a few of the rules you've set forth
1. Waiter's on Wheels three times a day with the tip taken care of. I don't
care how much it costs for the ferry service from Earth.
2. Baklava, a lot of Baklava.
3. Chili, all types, and a beautiful bathroom and ventilation system too...
4. Absolute guarantee that the space aliens are NOT going to kidnap me for
their zoo of pain. This may be more important than the catered meals from
earth.
5. All the people I've ever met are cloned and visit from time to time all
convinced that meeting me is the greatest honor of their lives and they are
inconsolably sad when I send them away...

You, you are not going to give this to my court appointed shrink are you?