Donald Tsang

Peter Aitken > wrote:
>"SIs" > wrote:
>> We got one - for hand soap - and like it. Also one for lotion. As for the
>> faucet, have you considered one of the models with a built in sprayer? In
>> other words, the business end of the faucet pulls out on a flexible tube.
>>
>> Thanks. Is it easy to refill and keep clean? Sis

>You have to reach under the counter and unscrew it to refill - otherwise no
>problems.

We had a dispenser for dishsoap that came with the kitchen faucet we
bought at Home Depot. The bottle broke off (I may have torqued it too
hard at some point), and the refilling was a pain in the first place.

Then I read on this newsgroup about the Never-MT adapter, so I ordered it
from http://customerinserts.com (actually, they had a special offer -- buy
3, get one free, so I got four of them). Installed it on Saturday. Seems
to work pretty well, except that the plastic tubing attaches directly to
the pump tube, so it fixes the rotation angle of the pump.

A minor quibble at worst, though. Otherwise, I'll probably only
have to replace the Costco-sized bottle of dishsoap every year or
so, and I won't have to reach up under the sink to do it. Thumbs up.

Donald