Vox Humana

www.butterball.com
> or rec.food.cooking
>
> (Are you and Julie Jenkins acquainted? She just got burned here for
> posting a cookie recipe made from a cake mix. She's at cc.usu.edu, too.)

I don't know why you characterize what "happened" in such negative terms.
Someone posted a recipe and asked for comments. No one attacked her
personally nor did anyone say that she was out of line. Sometimes
metadiscussions develop, i.e., thread drift. In this case the discussion
drifted from the recipe to baking mixes and why people use them. Maybe I
didn't see the part where she got burned, but I don't recall anything of the
sort happening.