pinky

Default Winexpert new CrushendoT. Santa Ynez Valley Syrah

I have ordered one of these new kits having discussed them by e-mail with
Winexpert. I was told today that I should be getting it next week, having
crossed the pond by container ship. I was also told the price in UK!
£101 does seem a bit on the expensive side -- I was expecting something in
the region of £85/90 being some £10/15 more than the selection estate series
reds! It will have to be a major improvement of taste to be worth it!
Still!
I am actually going to process the wine exactly as per the instructions to
be able to assess the result properly. Apparently it is recommended to age
for 2 to 4 years so it will be a while before an end result is developed.

--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire, England