Vox Humana

"Eric Jorgensen" > wrote in message
news:20041119110510.43904b33@wafer...
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:36:20 -0500
> Scott > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Vox Humana" > wrote:
> >
> > > I'll try to find one that uses cake mix and Coolwhip.

> > ... and instant pudding.

> Can i request a no-bake recipe, while we're at it?

2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese

2 cups milk

1 can sweetened condensed milk

2 boxes instant pudding

1 cup peanut butter

1 6oz package of shredded red cabbage

2 packages (11.2 ounces each) no-bake cheesecake mix

1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed

Miniature marshmallows, crushed Oreos, and M&M candies, additional whipped
topping

Line bottom and side of 9 x 3-inch springform pan with ladyfinger halves,
split sides up; set aside. In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese until
smooth and fluffy. Add 1 cup of the milk, beating well. Blend in remaining
milk, condensed milk, pudding mix, peanut butter, and cheesecake filling
mixes. (Reserve crust mixes for other use.) Fold in whipped topping and
cabbage. Spoon into ladyfinger-lined pan. Cover and refrigerate several
hours or overnight. Remove side of pan just before serving. Top with
marshmallow, cookie crumbs, and candy pieces and a large dollop of Coolwhip.