Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
wrote:

> >In article >, Vox Humana
> > writes

> >>I guess I just don't understand why people buy mixes. How hard or time
> >>consuming is it to measure some flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder?
> >>That's about all you get with a cake mix, aside from preservatives,
> >>emulsifiers, artificial flavoring, and other additives.

> I guess I really don't understand why people buy flour.
> You really should plant wheat, harvest and mill.
>
> And SUGAR.... who buys processed sugar ?
>
> Don't even get me started on commercial salt....
>

> <rj>

I salute you for a fine response, RJ. Drinks are on me That recipe is
nothing that would prompt me to make it, but the poor OP sure got
lambasted for what I'm guessing she thought was a swell idea. What a
way to encourage a person. Keerist!
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."