Eric Jorgensen

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:22:29 GMT
Ida Slapter > wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:51:20 -0700, Eric Jorgensen
> > wrote:
>

> > I was raised by an english professor and a librarian, thank you. I
> > was
> >using words like that in jr. high, well before Martha had a massive
> >divorce settlement in her favor and started her evil empire.

> pompous? yes......

No, I think arrogant is a better word. Perhaps even boorish. Pomposity
is characterized by not only arrogance but also an excessive sense of
dignity. My statement was decidedly lowbrow.

> likeable.....questionable....

Ask me if i care if you like me. Come on, ask. I'm dying to tell you.

> killfile....priceless!

I agree completely.

wants your input here.

(and what on earth is frugal about using a $2 cake mix that has $0.23
worth of ingredients in it?)