Barbtail

No cake this year, just pumpkin pie- it's what everyone wants this year.

I will, however, be making English Christmas Cakes around then so they can
mellow before I give them away. I have these small loaf pans in my cupboards I
thought I'd use this year. I plan to try to decorate the small loafs as Yule
logs- sorta of a take off on Buche De Noel-- won't they be surprised when
they cut into these marzipan-wrapped/royal-iced merengue-mushroom-decorated
nummies to find a fruitcake waiting for them?

*chuckles*

I was thinking of adding a bean to each cake and writing a little blurb about
12th night traditions on the recipe card. Maybe my fruitcakes'll actually get
eaten!

*smiles*

Barb