Mack®

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 03:48:53 GMT, Aaron > Screamed
something into the void that sounded like:

>The local Dunkin Donuts shop is the only eatery I have seen
>that has four different sweeteners available; sugar,
>saccharin, aspartame, and Splenda. White, pink, blue and yellow!
>
>Now if I was just allowed the pastries...

almost every place around here carries at least 3 of the four.

but in a donut shop it's kinda a waste of time. Must be catering to
the terminally guilty.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."

....Theodore Roosevelt