Vox Humana

"Julie" > wrote in message
om...
> Here is an amazing pumpkin cookie recipe. It's fast, easy, and cheap.
>
> Ingredients:
> 1 spice cake mix
> 1 15 oz. canned pumpkin
> 1/2 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
>
> Directions:
> Stir all ingredients together. Drop by rounded tablespoonful and bake
> for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
>
> This recipe is fantastic. What do you think about it?

I guess I just don't understand why people buy mixes. How hard or time
consuming is it to measure some flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder?
That's about all you get with a cake mix, aside from preservatives,
emulsifiers, artificial flavoring, and other additives.

As for the specific recipe, if you like it then that's all that matters. I
think that I would like an egg or two and some fat in my cookies.
Here is what others thought of the recipe:
http://cookie.allrecipes.com/reviews...sp?nprid=25831