Ed Marks

Bill,

I'd suggest that if you've made wine from the same grapes and done a full
MLF and you were happy with it, then I'd do it that way again. I've never
done a partial MLF, but know it is done to get some of the flavor
characteristics produced by MLF, but to not lose all of the acidity. I
think that your options after blending would be to add sufficient sulfite to
inhibit further MLF, and you could also use Lysozyme.

Ed

om...