werewolf

Gerry > wrote in message > ...
> In article >, werewolf
> > wrote:
>
> > "My apologies to you."
> >
> > Appology accepted!

> But to you it wasn't offered...

This forum tends to confuse me. Posts pop up from parts unknown (as
they say in wrestling), and so do threads. I'm easily confused to
begin with. So I'm accepting that appology on behalf of whoever it
was intended for. It's not that often people appologize to me, so I
takes my appologies wherever I finds 'em. But please, don't belabor
the issue. I graciously accept your appology for whatever it is
you're appologizing for, because that's the kind of guy I am! Just
don't let it happen again, whatever it was.

Yrs,

ww