Johanna

PJ,
Thanks for the tip, I won't make that ice cream again ;-)
I'll your tip instead. Good thing you listed a product that is available
in the UK - I have seen Splenda in the shops.

I thought that molasses might be lower GI being 'un-refined'.. ?
I haven't been able to find out... Do you know anything about it?

I am really worried about my boyfriends frequent hypos and unstable
blood sugar - I am not sure if his problems are caused by him not giving
diabetes enough attention (eating right, taking correct injections),
or if it is just bad luck/inevitable... What do you think? Is there
anything I can do to help?

Regards
Jo