Wayne Boatwright

Default Turkey Fryer

For years I've read about deep frying whole turkeys, especially around the
holidays, and seen various propane contraptions with the burners, stands, and
pots, none of which seemed safe enough to handle when filled with gallons of
oil and a heavy turkey.

Today at Walmart, amidst all the propane paraphernalia, I saw an electric
turkey fryer which would seem much safer than the propane. I didn't look at
in detail since I don't plan to buy one. It was a large one-piece unit and
had a hinged lid and, of course, temperature control on the front.
Interesting...

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.