Old 30-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Rick Auricchio

speedygg wrote:

Regarding having 2 soap dispensers installed by the sink, my wife was
concerned that we would get confused as to which is hand soap vs
detergent. I am at the point where I really don't give a damn, however
I suppose we could get 2 different color handles to distinguish.

My hand-soap dispensers are white, matching all the other faucetry. The
detergent ones are black. It's especially useful when friends are over
for a cooking/dining evening.

I neglected to mention that my Never-MT kits are attached to Moen
dispensers.

--
- rick http://www.cfcl.com/~rick/
Rick Auricchio Macs Only: Macintosh support