Lisa

"speedygg" > wrote in message
m...
and we will need to decide how may holes to drill for undermount sink.

> Regarding having 2 soap dispensers installed by the sink, my wife was
> concerned that we would get confused as to which is hand soap vs
> detergent. I am at the point where I really don't give a damn, however
> I suppose we could get 2 different color handles to distinguish.

I have two dispensers on my sink; one with dish soap and one with hand
soap. Both dispensers are the same. We put the one with dish soap on the
side that we usually wash the dishes in and the hand soap on the other side.
Every once in a while I do end up washing my hands with the dish soap LOL.