Old 31-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Sherry

"None Given" wrote in
:

"Gumbo" wrote in message
Portion Control Pays Off in Weight Loss

Controlling Portion Size Helps Promote Lasting Weight Loss

I still can't make myself leave anything on my plate unless it just
tastes bad, but at least now it starts out as less food because I
try to measure or weigh everything I'm planning to eat.

I hear ya - or, in my case last weekend where no "normal" person would
have been able to eat everything served (a couple of the finer
restaurants in New Orleans). At home, I always limit what I put on my
plate and never find that I'm going away from the table hungry. If I
put more on my plate, I'd eat it all and if the bowls were on the
table, I'd go back for more.

Sherry