Joel Reicher

(Robert Dunbar) writes:

> Does anybody know how caffeine is is Pu-er, compared to black, green and oolong?
>
> Also, does "green Pu-er" have less caffeine than the regular stuff?

Ok. At the risk of appearing difficult, may I ask why you want to
know?

The question of how much caffeine is in this-or-that comes up again,
and again, and the answers never seem to be satisfactory or
conclusive. For instance, despite there being good experimental data,
it's not obvious that the results apply far beyond the sample used in
the experiment, not to mention the variation in brewing parameters.

If you say why you want to know, you might get a much better answer.

Cheers,

- Joel