Ken Vale

Jack Keller wrote:
>>Now, most people know that if you eat beets, or drink beet wine, you
>>have a change of passing red urine.

> Darren, I've made and drank a lot of beet wine and never passed red
> urine. My wife says she hasn't either. Where did you get this
> information?

I don't know where he got this information but googling it did come up
with a number of references that state it is possible, though some of
them state that it occurs in the "rare individual." None of the sources
say anything about how much beets someone is required to eat for this
condition to happen, nor how long it takes.
Darren you may have to go beyound and above just serving some wine, you
may have to serve a whole meal (beet soup, beat side dish, rhubarb pie
for desert, your beet/rhubarb wine; you may even have to add some red
food colouring to your meal).
Ken