Ian Hayward

As a non-Pinot Noir fan, this is one of the few that I have enjoyed recently:

http://www.adwnz.com/Pages/wines/our...noir_2002.html

I don't know if it is available in the U.S. but I imagine it would be within your
price bracket if it is.

Incidentally, only by searching for a link for this did I realise that Montana is now
a part of Allied Domeque. These people have established a reputation for wholesale
vandalism and destruction of some of the U.K.'s oldest brands of beer, so I hope that
they don't do the same to Montana and other brands such as Tatachilla and St.
Hallett.

Regards,

Ian

m...