Melba's Jammin'

I remember helping someone make tamales at the First ZeltSeattle Cook-in
of 1999. It was fun. Wish I could remember the particulars of who did
all the prep work for it. I think my job was to tie a few of them ready
for steaming.

In article >, "Jill Delgado"

--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."