LGO

wrote in
:

> Quite by chance, I just came across the following. I expect you can
> use regular Coke if you wanted to:

I don't think you can tell the difference in a baked cake...BTW did you
know if you do not like drinking a diet soda, you can fill up your cup
with 3/4 diet and 1/4 regular and you can't tell the difference..A lot
less calories than drinking all the calories in a regular coke. (ignore
this ifo tho' if you're diabetic)