Nancy Young

Stan Horwitz wrote:

> In the lobby of my apartment building, there's a sign up list for
> tenants who will give out candy this Halloween. Only two tenants have
> signed up thus far. That's typical. In my building, there are probably
> only two or three families with school age kids. Most of my neighbors
> are either college students or seniors.

Even when I worked, I took off early to make sure I was home to hand
out full sized Snickers. Just my thing. But when I was a little
kid, I lived in the projects, man, you could get TONS of candy.
Okay, so much of it was that DISGUSTING candy corn. (laugh)

Thanks for the reminder, I have to polish up my front door and the
light. Don't want to scare the kid's parents!

nancy