SportKite1

>From: Ginny Sher

>I would like some help with ideas and/or recipes for other dishes that
>can keep in theme with a Mexican celebration. Any help from you
>knowledgeable people is greatly appreciated.

Do a Chili Rub on a Turkey, stuff with chorizo-cornbread dressing and roast per
usual. You can make a mole sauce to serve with it, instead of traditional
gravy. Creamy refried beans topped with queso fresca and sweet potato cakes
topped with cranberry salsa would be good sides.

A salad of spring greens, jicama, pepitas, orange slices & red onions with a
citrus vinagrette would be a nice addition.

Pumpkin Flan and Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream with Mexican Wedding Cakes for
dessert.

Ellen