Alan

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:14:19 -0700, Beirader > wrote:

>You are a fool

I know, I know...but I am trying to lower myself to your standard.

>and couldn't even make it in this world as a troll. In
>my country you would be found in the woods under rocks and creals eating
>slime and slugs. That is what you Assies do isn't it?

And very tasty too. Lots of protein, no carbs.

>Do come to Norway we don't like your kind and feed those like you to the
>trolls.

:-))

>Have a great Samhain

I must thank you for that; I always enjoy adding to my knowledge and I
wouldn't have learnt this without your motivation:
http://www.celticspirit.org/samhain.htm
Samhain marks one of the two great doorways of the Celtic year, for the
Celts divided the year into two seasons: the light and the dark, at
Beltane on May 1st and Samhain on November 1st. Some believe that
Samhain was the more important festival, marking the beginning of a
whole new cycle, just as the Celtic day began at night. For it was
understood that in dark silence comes whisperings of new beginnings, the
stirring of the seed below the ground. Whereas Beltane welcomes in the
summer with joyous celebrations at dawn, the most magically potent time
of this festival is November Eve, the night of October 31st, known today
of course, as Halloween.

Even trolls can be useful:-)

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia.
Remove weight and carbs to email.