Charles Perry

Dick Adams wrote:

> So would it be a plausible assumption that, should I describe
> a taste I have perceived as complex, you would know precisely
> what I meant?

I would not know exactly what flavor(s) that you were trying to
describe. However, when you use the modifier "complex" in the
context of the flavor of bread, I know that you are refering to
the aggregate of minor flavors and/or combinations of primary
tastes in low intensity and not just to an overiding taste of
"sour" as the discussion is so often bound.

Clearly we should be discussing taste and smell in Canine or
Feline, not in English. However, I am not fluent in either and
Ticker, my tutor in Feline, has given up on me. Whenever I try
to talk to her in her own language she just covers her ears or
hides.

Regards,

Charles

--