Jessica V.

Mark D wrote:

> Hi Janet, We do have a health food store in this town (If you wanna
> call it a health food store, I don't), Maybe, by slim chance they
> "Might" have it. This state of New Mexico I live in has to be the most
> horsecrap state in the union as far as food goes. There isn't good
> restaurant within 100mi.
>
> What people here call good Parmesan Cheese, is the stuff Kraft sells in
> the can. That's all they use, they don't know any better.
> If most of them ever ate good food, they wouldn't know it here, I'll
> tell you.
> Even Mexican food here sucks!
>
> Only Tacos they know how to make here is Ground Beef (Cheap) and Shedded
> Beef (Using Brisket, even cheaper!) Everything else like Enchiladas is
> just aweful! Tell them about a Steak Taco, Al Pastor Pork Taco, or
> Chicken Taco, and they look at you strangely!
>
> Yes, I have generally used in the past pure Semolina Flour for Bread. I
> suppose a mixture would be real good too. Thanks again! Mark D.

Sounds like the part of Maine where my parent's have a three season
home. The supermarket has the best selection of hot sauces I've seen
anywhere five or six shelves easily 20 feet long. However, the produce
section is scary there is a section labeled "exotic" it holds button
mushrooms, scallions, romaine, jalepenos, sweet potatoes and I can't
remember what else, but all things I think of as regular produce. I
recall laughing the first time I attempted to shop there.

If you absolutely had to I guess you could order it from King Arthur or
another place like that. Is there an Albertson's around, they'd at
least get it for you if they don't carry it.

Jessica