PENMART01

>Hi all, Does anyone know of a "common" store offhand that sells
>Semolina Flour?
>I've tried Wally-World, and they don't carry it (Doesn't surprise me)
>Does Albertsons?
>
>I wish to use it for Breads, and Pizza Dough.
>Thanks, Mark

Generally used for pasta, and gnocchi... I don't think you want semolina for
making breads and pizza. There are some recipes for semolina bread but it
makes for extremely dense breads, definitely not something to use in pizza
dough.... although some use semolina to "lube' their peel, more authentic than
corn meal. Semolina is a durham wheat flour ground fairly coarse and sifted to
remove the fine part. The coarse part is semolina... there exists corn and
rice semolina as well. Depending on where you live most large US stupidmarkets
in large cities will carry semolina... otherwise check at Italian delis/pork
stores.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon