Donald Tsang

Peter Aitken > wrote:
>"MC" > wrote in message
>> I am looking for a new food processer. I have eliminated the
>> KitchenAid and Cuisinart as they don't come with a french fry disc and
>> at their price, I feel it is crazy to have to buy a $45 accessory.

>Get a manual FF cutter - they work better, are no more efvfort (less
>probably) and are cheaper. Food processors are meant for other chores.

Specifically, I'd suggest getting a manual vertical fry cutter
that mounts on the wall, and screw it into the studs (so you don't
accidentally tear holes in your drywall).

Either that, or a "veg-o-matic" (yes, by Ronco). My parents have
one, and my sister found one at a garage sale for like $5. I've
been looking for one (for under $20) on and off for years...

Donald