Ipavec

Mr Pronay, would you be interested in tasting our wines?

I was talking to a Slovenian wine expert who was willing to taste all of
our wines that we currently sell bottled. (6 different wines) However,
when I tried to contact him over email to check if he is still 'ready to
do it' I did not get a reply (for 14 days? and he is working in IT so he
must check email at least 10 times a day?).

So... now... we are looking for an expert from Slovenia or one of the
neighbouring countries (especially Italy or Austria) who would be
prepared to:
- receive our wines for free (one bottle of each wine --> 6 bottles)
- taste all of them
- write an objective (good or bad!) evaluation for each wine
- let us to write his notes on our website (at 'our wines' category)
(-) propose price range for each wine

If anyone is interested, please, feel free to send me an email (leave
_spam_ out of the email address) or simply reply to this post

Please, keep in mind that the transport costs will decide whether we
will send bottles to anyone at all )

Regards,

Ip.