TFM®

Chef Juke wrote:

> So I guess they're married now (just so you know, this is about the
> time my memory begins to get a little fuzzy...might have something to
> do with the wedding gift of single malt that the happy couple got and
> proceeded to immediately open and share...I'm not sure).

Yes, we're married. It's official. A happier couple there has never been.

Special thanks to Graeme and Nick for the scotch. That was some of the best
tasting scotch that has ever passed my liver!

Sadly it's all gone (we had help) but the bottle and box are with me still.
They'll be kept and treasured. You guys are the best. Thanks again.

TFM®