Blue Heron

pearl wrote:
> "BlueHeron" > wrote in message ...
>

>>pearl wrote:
>>
>>>"Blue Heron" > wrote in message ...

<snip>
>>Slowly, ever so slowly, I am converting my recipes to French.
>><snip>

> Hey, .. maybe you should consider publishing it.

Hum... it's a thought. I would have to weed out the recipes that I
obtained from commercial sources, except maybe from the ones that I have
greatly modified.

Since I am getting involved with http://www.ilesansfil.org/ a local
grassroots wireless organization that aside from providing free WiFi is
focused on using their captive portals as community interest pages.
Since I am running my own access point, I am going to be starting a
weekly recipe column, all strict-vegetarian, with instructions in French
and English. If it has any level of success, then I might just consider
putting together that book...

First I want to get through NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org/),
though. The rest can wait.

<snip>
>>http://www.faqs.org/faqs/vegetarian/faq/
>>
>>Very well put together, imho.

> That's excellent. Thanks.

Np! I actually really liked it myself.

<snip>

>>Aye, a.f.v has actually been slowing down a lot recently with some
>>longtime members leaving, and the trolls growing exponentially. Shame
>>really. But this past month has given me renewed hope.

> How's that?

Well, some of the old members have been back, posting a little, and
there has been some actual discussion, which is nice.

Though still, I have taken most of my posting to Live Journal
communities. As they are moderated, there is much, much less trolling.

>>I haven't perused a.a.e.v in the longest time. Though, I might start up
>>again after November.

> You're always welcome. Bring a strong lance and shield with you.

Lol, thanks for the warning!

-- Blue