evilpaul13

I've made a wine with blackberry jam before, dunno who it turned out
yet it's not yet a year old so I haven't tried it yet.

I'd recommend adding yeast nutrient (diammonia phosphate and urea) and
yeast energizer (it's yellow/orange, probably mostly just vitamin B
complex) to get things that are low in nutrients (basically any
non-grape wines, or low in malt beers).

The guys and gals here suggest adding bananas to add body without
adding much flavor.