Gerry

In article >, werewolf
> wrote:

> "My apologies to you."
>
> Appology accepted!

But to you it wasn't offered. Can't you tell the difference between a
*real* apology and a request to be allowed to continue on with life?

> P.S. I don't know what you're appologizing for, but I'll accept it
> anyway! Gerry, now you owe me TWO cocktails!

You got it, bro. But I'll be helping out by drinking one of them for
you.

--
"A Dictionary of Japanese Food, Ingredients & Culture" by Richard Hosking
(Tuttle, '97). All the hints one might need for exploring Japanese food.

"The Sake Handbook" by John Gaunter (Tuttle, '02). An excellent intro and
reference to sake.