Robert Perkins

Default Aging Peach Wine and sweetening peach wine

I have a nice, dry peach wine (~12.5% alcohol) with a nice tartness (ph
around 3.0) and some peach aroma and taste. I started the wine in August,
racked from secondary to storage in a 5gal carboy in September. The wine is
very clear. Should I rack and store it another month (or few months) before
I bottle?

Also, I am interested in making a few bottles off-dry, and maybe a few sweet
as well. The acid will balance the sugar well I think. Any recommendations
or suggestions? I plan to sulfite for free SO2 of about 50 before I bottle.
If I sweeten I also need to stabilize with potassium sorbate don't I.

TIA

Robert

---