Dar V

Ray,
I have noticed over the past couple of years, that some of the frozen
concentrates do get stuck and don't ferment to dry. Why, I don't know, but
I have not had a stuck ferment when I have added yeast nutrient to the batch
before adding the yeast. I'm not familiar with Jack's recipe, so does it
call for yeast nutrient?
Darlene

news