Dan Iwerks

Frank Mancuso > wrote in
:

> Zeppo wrote:
>> I'll be spending the weekend in St. Louis. Any tips on brew pubs or
>> beer bars to visit?
>>
>> TIA,
>> Jon
>>

> The local beers to try are Boulevard and Schafley (definitely better
> than the "other" local beer!)

Schlafly has a little pub in the St. Louis airport, if you're flying in.
It's down the C Concourse where it angles off to the left. Only four
beers on tap there, but something to hit if you're killing time at the
airport. --
Dan Iwerks thinks that the beer you're drinking probably sucks.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.