Old 19-10-2004, 04:15 AM
El Gerbo

It needn't be just the oil. I figured that would be the easiest thing
to find.

I'm brewing a Belgian Wit, the recipes for which often include orange
peel. I thought I'd try something a little different.

Thanks-
Eric

Steve Hay wrote in message news:[email protected]
El Gerbo wrote:
I'm a homebrewer and would like to use bergamot in a recipe. I've
been looking for bergamot oil, but everything I find is intended for
aromatherapeutic (ie external) use.

What kind of bergamot oil is used to flavor earl gray? Do any of you
know sources for food grade bergamot?

Thanks!

Eric

You just want the oil? What kiind of beer are you brewing, if I may ask?