Vino

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:40:15 +0200, Matija Gerzina
> wrote:

>Hello!

>Vino. I did not know that sending a bottle to the US would end up
>like you described (we did not send a single bottle to the US yet, but I
>thought a bottle or two would not cause any problems...).
>If someone I know will be travelling to the US, I will try to arrange
>with him/her to take a bottle or two and then send it to you from inside
>the US (would this 'go through'?).
>
>Regards,
>
>Ipavec

I very much appreciate the offer but I'm afraid there is too much of a
chance that someone would get into trouble. We have some strange laws
in the USA regarding shipment of alcoholic beverages *to individuals*,
both into the country and into certain states. I don't pretend to
understand them all but I prefer to err on the side of caution. I wish
you every success in finding someone who can import your wines into
the USA legally. As I've said before, I'll remember the name Ipavec
and if I ever see one of your wines on a shelf, I'll buy it.

Vino