zeppo

Wish I'd read this before we hit the airport as we ended up at 'Cheers' in
the D concourse. The beer, soda and food were all flat and tasteless.

We did manage to get to Schlafly's brewery this weekend and had some of
their Heff that was very good and an Amber ale that wan't half bad. I also
found a nice old tavern (via Pubcrawler) called O'Connell's in the Hill
section that had some incredible roast beef sandwiches and 'Old Peculier' in
bottles.

Loved St. Louis.

Thanks to all those that replied to my request.

Regards,
Jon

"Joel" > wrote in message
> Expletive Deleted > wrote:
> >> Schlafly has a little pub in the St. Louis airport, if you're flying

in.