F.G. Whitfurrows

Chef Juke wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Well, here's a slightly beer and single malt addled report from the
> lovely town of Wenatchee...

Ummm...you appear to have forgotten about the Tanquerey and tonics.

<snipped a buncha good story>

> By 4:30 we had run out of meat.
>
> Totally.
>
> Nuthin but scraps and cheese grits left.

*Cheese grits?* I didn't see no damned cheese grits!

> After that, we all tried to recuperate while the A.F.B.'ers started
> trickling in. Pretty soon there were 23 of us shaking hands, matching
> faces to names, getting to know each other face to face and having a
> real good time (Fosco looks taller on the web than in person).

Well, I *am* just a hobbit. That stuffs all done with trick photograpy,
lighting and mirrors. I do not, however, touch any of my photos up using
digital technology of any sort.

> After a bit we presented Dave and Jill with a card from all of us and
> good luck presents. A Knife and Sharpening Steel for Dave and flowers
> for Jill.

They deserved much more than we gave 'em after their hard work.

> Then, at about 9:00, Fosco got up and started talking about Love and
> beer and something else, and beer, and something else again, and a
> special beer goblet of love, and something or other. (and I worked on

videotaping
> the whole shebang WHILE simultaneously taking still pictures)

That was truly amazing watchin' you photograph *and* videotape at the same
time. You are my new hero.

> So I guess they're married now (just so you know, this is about the
> time my memory begins to get a little fuzzy...might have something to
> do with the wedding gift of single malt that the happy couple got and
> proceeded to immediately open and share...I'm not sure).

And don't forget the Tanquerey and tonics.

> And I bet that Dave slept real well that night.

Yes...I bet he did, and enjoyed a well deserved day off today, also. Thanks
go to Dave for a great time.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner