Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mike Duffy[_5_] Mike Duffy[_5_] is offline

Default Non-Service Dogs in Grocery Stores

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 05:42:40 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 8:34:15 AM UTC-4, "somebody" wrote:
>> Just because 0.001% of the population don't know if they're a man or a
>> woman is no reason to change all public toilets to gender neutral.

> Really? Is that happening?

Not publicly yet. I worked for the Defence Department a few years back,
and all the washrooms had the 'M/F' signs removed. By the time I left,
many of their washrooms had user-written signs with 'Urinals' / 'No
urinals' posted which the management left in place, presumably for the
benefits of those 'in a hurry'.