Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix

On 2021-06-10, John Doe > wrote:
> Firstly, my original post to which no one has contributed anything yet is
> not a crosspost. Besides, the group "free.spam" is an inactive group, so
> it's not really a crosspost since it doesn't disturb any normal person.
>
> Seems like a bit much, but all the effort to keep the thread alive
> is appreciated...

Here's a thought. Enough aspartame to equal the sweetness of a cup of sugar, two cups of
water, one cup of peeled and coined ginger root. Boil for a while until
the liquid is reduced by half. Add carbonated water for some form of ginger ale.
That could work with only a few ingredients. It works well with sugar.