Posted to rec.food.cooking
bruce bowser bruce bowser is offline

Default OT: Your favorite self-carbonated drink mix

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:04:48 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 8:34:07 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> > I'm about through with a third 60 L CO2 canister.
> >
> > Have tried a few different drink mixes.
> >
> > So far, Crystal Lite Fruit Punch is the winner, hands down.
> > Surprising what they can do with artificial flavor... Obviously the aspartame
> > helps (if you like aspartame). It was good to begin with, now it's marvelous.
> > Probably helps to get the mixture right.
> >
> > Any suggestion in that taste category? Thanks.

> Sorry, I don't require that my beverages be carbonated or flavored.
> I mainly drink plain water.

I sometimes do to. Some people even drink something called "branch water". Sometimes even with bourbon. Its called a Bourbon and Branch. Not that absolutely every single DAMN thing that I have to say has to always have something to do with drinking)