Dutch

"magnulus" > wrote ...

> "Dutch" > wrote

>> The one interesting fact coming from this debate is that, contrary to
>> what
>> some vegans try to portray, no human is born a natural vegan, the first
>> natural human food is primarily animal fat and protein.

> Human breast milk is only 5 percent protein.

That's not very clever, a more pertinent response to my observation is that
all mammals, even total herbivores, begin by surviving on breast milk.

> Saying that vegetarians or vegans do not consume some animal products is
> false... they do.

Elaborate please.

> But breast milk is not nonvegan or nonvegeterian.

I agree, for the reason I stated above, breast milk is not really part of
the "diet", any more than amniotic fluid.

> The
> simple fact is the word "vegetarian" does not mean a person exists
> exclusively by eating plants or vegetables- the root of the word
> "vegetarian" means "lively, vigorous"- not vegetable.

So as long as I'm lively I can call myself a vegetarian? Interesting idea.