Posted to uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.irish,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.conspiracy,rec.food.drink.coffee
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Cowardly Pedophilic *** Nazitard and Sick Spammer KEEPS Living out her GAYNESS on Usenet!

On Sat, 15 May 2021 23:10:46 +0100, pedophilic dreckserb Razovic (the known
clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master Peeler, spread yet more
of her sick shit:

> They say it's a family store and I can't wear them here. I'm going
> to call the ACLU !
>
> Call me! 1-602-730-2457. Email me .

At least you no longer pretend that you are "not" ***, pedophilic dreckserb
and spammer! Innit, my clinically insane punching bag? LOL

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: >

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?