Posted to uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.irish,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.conspiracy,rec.food.drink.coffee
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Filthy Pedophilic *** Nazitard keeps Living out her GAYNESS on Usenet!

On Sat, 15 May 2021 20:21:48 +0100, pedophilic dreckserb Razovic (the
clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master Peeler, spread yet more
of her sick shit:

> *** stick your dick in it.
>
> Call me! 1-602-730-2457. Email me .

Come on, filthy pedo swine, talk a little! Or are you too SHIT-SCARED of me,
my pedophilic punching bag?

LOL

Your amused master

The Peeler

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: >

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?