Dar V

Ray,
I reread your post and I checked my notes. Another thing I do when using
the frozen concentrates, is to ferment in a glass carboy with a wide top,
covered in plastic. I stir 2 tx a day, just like a batch using fruit. I
rack when it hits 1.000 or below, which is usually in 4-6 days, then I
transfer to a glass carboy with a bung and airlock. This is totally
different method than when I started 4 years ago. Good-luck.
Darlene

m...