Karen O'Mara

CJB > wrote in message >...

> This looks delicious and I have a cut up chicken with this recipe's name on
> it. I love peanut butter in tomato.
>
> I make an African tomato soup and nobody can ever guess that the secret
> ingredient is peanut butter! It's really a very intense combination.

These dishes sound deeeelish. I have to add a postscript, though. When
serving to guests, be sure to tell people that peanut butter is in
these dishes, because they could have an allergy.

When I was attending Cal Lutheran College in Calif., a fellow student
died after eating chili. The chili had peanut butter in it and he
didn't know that. His allergy to that ingredient killed him. This was
long ago, when everyone wasn't as sensitized to the problem, I must
admit. I don't think it happens too often, anymore.

Karen